To celebrate our first birthday, we are excited to announce we are hosting an Open Day on Saturday 28th April, 10am – 3pm for all the family to enjoy.
FREE and open to everyone, both existing members and those wanting to find out all about Worthing’s best kept secret, this is an interactive day with a whole host of fun activities, demonstration classes, expert talks and refreshments including a delicious, healthy BBQ.
So, if you are looking to improve your health and fitness, kick start your training, or you need help in achieving your fitness goals there is no better time to find out what MVMT42 has to offer. Our fantastic coaches will also be on hand throughout the day to offer professional advice and answer any questions you may have.
FREE TRIAL CLASSES
The celebrations will kick off at 10am on the Saturday morning with activities including:
- CrossFit classes – bring your gym kit and join in for FREE
- Classes at 11:00am and at 1:00pm – bring a bottle of water
- You can shower afterwards so bring a change of clothes and a towel
- Expert talks
- An ‘introduction to nutrition’ with Kat our nutrition coach
- 'Personal training explained' with coach Nathan
- Tours of the gym and the facilities (running every 30mins from 10:15am)
- BBQ and refreshments
- Family fun activities (bouncy castle / face painting / balloon making and much more*)
*Details to be confirmed
Come along - bring your friends and family to take part in one of our CrossFit classes , explore our stunning gym, see our fantastic facilities and chat with one of our expert coaches to see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals, find your inner athlete and make changes that really do last!
For the little ones we will have a bouncy castle and various other fun activities to keep them amused, allowing you time to explore the gym, chat with our coaches and current gym members, catch up with friends or sit back and relax with one of the delicious healthy Athleat burgers from our BBQ.