BECOMING A CLIENT
There are a lot of businesses that over sell and under deliver on their promises. Finding the best way to balance nutrition, training, recovery, goals, timelines and a social life is never a one size fits all. Having a program written from scratch and built just for you means there is no wasted time trying out all the different options.
Everyone has a different background, flexibility in their lifestyles, commitments and goals. Your nutrition plan is developed around what you want to achieve and done on a timeline you can commit to. Your nutritionist will get to know you through a series of initial consultations (1-2 depending on the client) and be able to give you direction, answers and a nutrition program that shows you the plan for how you will achieve it.
THE BASICS OF NUTRITION COACHING
We will sit down and talk about your goals, what to eat and when to eat it We will track your nutrition to make sure you are hitting your targets. These will reflect your goals, what you can commit to (as will be outlined and agreed on with your coach).
To make sure you stay on track, you will have a weekly catch-up with your coach. This will be a check-in to make sure you are able to hit your targets, discuss your challenges, wins and share any information with your coach.
WHAT SUPPORT DO YOU GET
We give support to each client as an individual.
- What to eat
- When to eat it
- How much to have
- Why you are having it
- What you will expect from incorporating these nutritional changes
- How to track nutrition and learn why it suits you
- We will discuss your routine that will best get you the results (based on the goals we have set together)
DURING YOUR PROGRAM
Once you have received your program, you will track your nutrition to make sure you are hitting your targets. These will reflect your goals, what you can commit to (as will be outlined and agreed on with your NC). To make sure you stay on track, you will have a weekly conference call with your NC. This will be a check-in to make sure you are able to hit your targets, discuss your challenges, wins and share any information with your coach.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR COACH
It's a two way relationship, our coach is focused on seeing you succeed. So what can you expect from us?
- Weekly formal check-ins with your coach or phone call if best
- Anytime access to nutrition coaching and support with guaranteed 24/hr response time (outside of Weekend Unplugged days)
- Online nutrition portal to track success, stats and data
- Knowledge Base full of exclusive macro-counting education
- A personalised nutrition program designed for you to reach your health and fitness goals