We are sorry to see you go.
- If you are injured, sick, traveling or will be away from the gym and would like to simply put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can request a membership hold by clicking HERE.
- If you decide to return to training with us in the future, applicable membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will apply. Membership rates are subject to change.
- If you are absolutely sure you would like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below.
- For all memberships, this will serve as your written cancellation notice as stated in your membership agreement. Your membership is subject to 3 billing cycles. All payments are non-refundable. You are welcome to continue using the facility until your last day here at MVMT42. There is an example cancelation date HERE.
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away does not require any early termination fee, however written notice is required prior to any scheduled payments. All payments are non-refundable.