25 Reasons you are not making progress
Ok. You go to the gym. You have been following a fitness program. You eat healthy or choose "healthier" options and yet the weight is not coming off. You feel frustrated and feel like giving up because nothing you do seems to be working!
I think we all have been there. I know have!
Let's have a look.
1. You only do cardio
2. You don't do cardio
3. You don't drink enough water
4. You are only half on a diet
5. You are not keeping track of what you are eating
6. You are eating too many calories
7. You don't eat enough
8. You don't eat enough protein
9. You don't sleep enough
10. You don't lift weights
11. You are over eating healthy foods
12. You leave out entire food groups which results in a nutritional deficiency
13. You don't eat enough vegetables
14. You eat too fast
15. You don't practice portion control
16. You starve yourself
17. You are stressed
18. You are always eating out
19. You are focusing too much on dieting
20. You are not eating mindfully
21. You are binge eating
22. You are drinking too much alcohol
23. You don't have a plan
24. You exercise too much and eat too little
25. You are doing your post-workout nutrition wrong
26. You are not patient enough
OK, I know it says 25 but the last one is a bonus for you :)
So how many of these apply to you? How are you going to change your habits and make sure all your hard work in the gym is paying off?
Contact us with any questions you may have about your training or nutrition and let's make sure none of these reasons apply to you!